4 + 1 Program
The 4 + 1 program allows highly-qualified undergraduate students to earn both a bachelors in electrical or computer engineering and a master’s degree in five years of full-time study in Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Delaware. Students must apply by May 1 of their junior year.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- A minimum of two letters of strong support from former teachers at the University of Delaware.
The application and processing instructions can be found at the Graduate College website. Once you start the application, click on the 4 + 1 program option.
Available 4+1 degrees:
- Computer Engineering/Business Administration 4+1 (BCpE/MBA)
- Computer Engineering/Computer Science 4+1 (BCpE/MS)
- Computer Engineering/Cybersecurity 4+1 (BCpE/MS)
- Computer Engineering/Data Science 4+1 (BCE/MS)
- Computer Engineering/Electrical & Computer Engineering 4+1 (BCpE/MSECE)
- Computer Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering 4+1 (BCpE/MMSE)
- Electrical Engineering/Business Administration 4+1 (BEE/MBA)
- Electrical Engineering/Computer Science 4+1 (BEE/MS)
- Electrical Engineering/Cybersecurity 4+1 (BEE/MS)
- Electrical Engineering/Data Science 4+1 (BEE/MS)
- Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Computer Engineering 4+1 (BEE/MSECE)
- Electrical Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering 4+1 (BEE/MMSE)