Research Centers & Facilities
- Solar Power
- Delaware Biotechnology Institute
- High Performance Computing
Return to Research Overview
Capabilities & Equipment
Packaging and Integration Systems
- Kulicke & Soffa wire bonder 4526
- Wire bonding is usually one of the final steps in photonic/electronic integrated circuit fabrication processes, connecting device contacts to chip-package pins
- Semiconductor Equipment Corp. 860 Flip-chip Bonder
- The Flip-chip bonder is used to integrate distinct devices on separate chips/substrates into a single device package.
- Ultrapol End & Edge Polisher
- This polishing system produces an outstanding flat surface at very accurate adjustable angle.
- UltraTec Ultradice 2000 Dicing Saw
- This saw is used for precise cutting of substrate wafers to separate individual devices for further processing.
- Deposition Systems
- Packaging Systems and Integration
- Characterization Systems