Research Centers & Facilities
- Solar Power
- Delaware Biotechnology Institute
- High Performance Computing
Return to Research Overview
Capabilities & Equipment
- Headway PWM32 Photo Resist Spinner
- The Headway PWM32 Spinner for coating substrates with photo resist has adjustable speed and supports user designed recipes.
- Karl Suss MJB-3 Mask Aligner
- The Karl Suss MJB-3 HP/350W Mask Aligner for high resolution (0.6 micron) photolithography provides exposures at 365 and 405 nm wavelength.
- ABM Mask Aligner
- The UV/deep UV mask aligner from ABM, Inc. provides filters for ultra high resolution lithography at 365nm, 254nm, or 220nm wavelength.
Electron-Beam Lithography/Microscopy Systems
- Raith50 SEM & Ebeam
- Electron-beam lithography system (and SEM) for high-resolution (70nm) lithography and imaging characterization.
- Raith e_LiNE Electron-beam Lithography and Nanoengineering Workstation
- The Raith e_LiNE system is an ultra high resolution electron beam lithography system and nanoengineering workstation.
- Deposition Systems
- Packaging Systems and Integration
- Characterization Systems