Academics - Graduate Program
Graduate Student/Visiting Scholar Exit Procedures
The College of Engineering has adopted the following procedures which need to be completed by each graduate student, post doc, and visiting scholar before leaving the University.
Name _________________________________ ID# ____________________________
Reason for Departure _____________________________________________
1. Before leaving the University of Delaware please see Wendy Scott, room 201 Evans Hall to return keys to your office/lab. The refund of your deposit will be mailed to you. Please provide an address where you would like your check mailed to:
Cell # ________________________________
Amount Owed $ ______________
2. Please bring the form to Karen DiStefano in room 136 Evans Hall and if applicable return the following:
- Department credit card (if you have one)
- Your UD ID card (for Visiting Scholars and anyone whose card is marked "DEPARTMENT". Graduate students DO NOT need to turn in their ID card.
3. Please see Kjeld Krag-Jensen in room 120 DuPont Hall to return your clean room access card.
Items to be completed by Karen:
- Take credit card to ECE Procurement Representative (if necessary)
- Scan form and email to ECE Procurement Representative
- Send ID cards to Student Services ID Card Office - Lovett Street
- Give a copy of completed form to Kathy F. to remove name from directory/website
- Give original form to Deb W. for her to process with HR